What is the Train Enquiry ?
The IRCTC train enquiry also includes all the enquiries about the train arrival, train name, train number, the enquiry about the PNR, enquiries about Internet ticketing, and the catering and Railway enquiry.
You can get your PNR status checked for the PNR number displayed in your ticket.
The IRCTC train enquiry gives you the current train running status, it gives you details about delay of the train, the next station to be reached by the train, the station in which it halted last and many more train running status. TheIRCTC train enquiry even locates the train in the map.
National Train Enquiry System features
Spot your train:
- Enter train name or Train number
- Select Journey station / Boarding Station / Arrival Station name by drop down station list.
- Select train Journey date / Boarding date / Arrival Date (Train running status on mobile for Yesterday / Train running status on mobile for Today / Train running status on mobile for Tomorrow)
Note: By Default “Train running status on mobile for Today” get displayed.
Train running status on mobile will be displayed on the following way..
Train Name : Name of train for searching train running status.
Station : your selected Journey station / Boarding Station / Arrival Station name
Schedule arrival : Actual arrival date time for the particular train
Expected arrival : Expected(not fixed) arrival date time for the particular train
Scheduled Departure : Actual Departure date time for the particular train
Expected Departure : Expected(not fixed) Departure date time for the particular train
Delay Departure : On Time / Delayed by HH:MM Hrs.
Expected Platform number : Platform number where may arrive that train
Last Location : Departed from <station Name> at date-time
(Kms ahead / before Queried Station)
How to check Live Station status on Mobile National train enquiry system?
- Enter Station to get trains
- Enter Going to(optional) station : going to station is for customize result for listing train for specific direction
- Select hours range either 2 Hrs or 4 Hrs for checking the list of trains withing the specific hours
- and then click on “Go”
A list of train will be displayed for your specific search in Live station status section
Legends need to remember for live station search
- STA – Scheduled Time of Arrival
- STD – Scheduled Time of Departure
- ETA – Expected Time of Arrival
- ETD – Expected Time of Departure
- SRC – Source
- DSTN – Destination
- RT – Right Time
- Exp. PF – Expected Platform
How to check any train Schedule using Mobile National train Enquiry system?
Enter train name / Train Number to get train schedule for particular train.
Train Between Stations:
How to check train Between two station on mobile?
check train Between two station on mobile including train type in mobile National train enquiry system?
- From(Enter source station)
- To(Enter destination Station)
- Select train type such as: ALL TRAIN TYPES, ALL EXPRESS, ALL PASSENGER, DMU, DURONTO, EMU, GARIB RATH, HOLIDAY SPL, JANSHATABDI, LUXURY, MEMU, MAIL EXP, MMTS, PASSENGER, PREMIUM, RAJDHANI, SHATABDI, SUBURBAN, SUPERFAST
- Now click “Go” to display train between stations
Note: you can also invert the train between stations by clicking the “Swap” button.
How to Check Cancelled Trains list on mobile?
By Clicking the “Cancelled Trains” you can get list of Fully Cancelled Trains / Partially Cancelled Trains.
Note: you can also search Cancelled Trains list for a particular date. Select Train Start Date and click “Go” to display list of trains for particular date.
How to Check Rescheduled Trains list on mobile?
By Clicking “Rescheduled Trains” you can get list of Rescheduled trains on your mobile.
Note: you can also search Rescheduled Trains list for a particular date. Select Train Start Date and click “Go” to display list of Rescheduled trains for particular date.
How to Check Diverted Trains list on mobile?
By clicking “Diverted trains” you can get list of Diverted trains.
Note: you can also search Diverted Trains list for a particular date. Select Train Start Date and click “Go” to display list of Diverted trains for particular date.